Friday Night Pizza on the Veranda has been a huge hit for all our customers, friends and guests! What better way to wind down the week than bringing your own Pizza (whether home made, or from Mountain Man Dillard, Mama G's (Clayton), or Bella's (Clayton). When order please let your choice know the following:
- Size 14-16 inch (medium) works best
- Mountain Man (706) 746-5646: Let them know your pizza is for 12 Spies winery (uncooked)
- Mama G's (706) 782-9565 Let them know to half back for 12 Spies vineyards
- Bella's (706) 960-9185 Let them know your pizza is for 12 Spies winery (uncooked)
- Or you can purchase a fresh pizza from the deli at Ingles,or Walmart, in Clayton, or mountain fresh in Highlands
The oven is ready to go at 6PM, so bring your pies, and we will take over from there! Select your wine in the Tasting Room, and find your favorite spot to watch the sun set and enjoy your wine while we cook your pizza for you (usually takes 6-7 minutes)!
Our pizza oven is made for Italian /Sicilian thin crust pizzas as it cooks the pizza at 650-725 degrees! That means your pizza has a nice crisp crust with all the toppings cooked with a nice layer of melted cheese! Frozen pizzas do not work in this oven as it cooks at very high temperatures and the inside of the frozen pizza does not cook all the way through!